Sunday, 7 May 2017
HOW TO BECOME AN ACHIEVER IN LIFE
- They set goals to satisfy their important needs: Most people are told that they must have goals in order to have a useful life. As a result those people try to find anything useful to do even if they don't really have PASSION for it. Achievers on the other hand are self motivated because they only go after what they really want not what was forced upon them by peer pressure
- They take full responsibility: All achievers without exceptions understand that they are responsible for whatever they are going through. In other words, they don't blame luck, the government, the economy or the UNFAIRNESS OF LIFE but instead they strongly believe that they can change their fate with their own hands. That's the main reason why Achievers never GIVE UP. Because they have no one to blame other than themselves giving up makes no sense to them
- They have a burning desire to reach their goals: How would you react if you were lost in the desert without any water then suddenly saw a car passing by? How fast are you going to run towards that car? How loud are you going to shout so that someone hears you? This is similar to the burning desire all achievers have.
- They have Perfect self understanding: There is an important question that might have came to your mind, what if you don't have a burning desire for anything? The difference between a person who has a burning desire to reach something and a one who doesn't know what he wants in life is the lack of self understanding. When you understand yourself very well you will find out the things that you are in need of the most and as a result you will have that burning desire required to become an achiever
- They are very brave: In my previous articles i said that many people aren't brave enough to pursue their goals and as a result they PROCRASTINATE claim that they don't want to achieve the goal that much or even DECEIVE THEMSELVES by finding another direction to move towards other than the one they really wanted. In all cases courage is the trait needed to help a person admit what he really wants in life and to fight for it
According to Deuteronomy 28: 1-3 and 13-14; there is a Covenant that God has made that He will take His children to the top. That He wil...
I have been following closely the activities of this government and whenever I have the opportunity, I try to find out the opinions of peo...
AREA#1 SEX IN DREAM SIGNS & SYMPTOPS - Every person having sex in dreams has a spiritual husband or wife. - If in the past you ha...
BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY “Then the men of Israel said to Gideon, ‘Rule over us, both you and your son, and your grandson also; for you ha...
# Her Birth and Early Childhood Irene Nawila was born on the 1st January, 1982 in Mbala in the Northern Province of Zambia, to Methodi...
Struck by the constant news of suffering, poverty and ill health in Africa, Kerry and three of her mates decided that they should t...